- Includes 82 lessons and 13 time of content.
- You will discover methods that allow you to operate easily for low price range projects and how to make wonderful structure photography for top quality customers.
- How to find the best angle, how to mild with flash or strobe lights and fix bad colour.
- How to achieve perfect indoor and outdoor mild and how to photograph an area or a hotel.
- Learn about the best equipment and how it works aswell as HDR for structure photography.
This course provides an extensive insight into structure & property photography and acts as an invaluable secrets and methods for shooting great quality photographs. You’ll receive a broad review of photography illumination and how to mild space decorations. You will also figure out how to see mild great quality, choose the right illumination accessory for the scene and how to manage features and shadows.
Charlie Borland is an award-winning professional photographer and has been a wedding professional photographer for over 30 years. He has journeyed for customers such as Fujitsu, Nike, Blue Cross and Nationsbank. His visuals has also been used many, many times worldwide, such as journals like National Geographic Adventure and Visitor, Outside, Females Sport and Fitness, Newsweek, TV Information and Sports Shown for Females.
This course is wonderful for ambitious professional photographers, pro professional photographers growing to new places and property brokers. You’ll find out methods that allow you to operate easily for low price range projects and how to make wonderful structure photography for top quality customers as well.
Who is this course for?
Ideal for ambitious professional photographers, pro professional photographers growing to new places and property brokers.
There are no requirements for this course.
59 Now £15 Save 75%
Offer ends 30/09/2017
13 Hours, Part-time/Full-time
Tutor is available to students